In recognition of Octapharma's milestone 25th anniversary, Octapharma USA proudly launched its Grants program which will award research grants to selected eligible individuals, groups or organizations based within the US.
Octapharma is committed to supporting clinical and pre-clinical research projects that promote excellence in patient care and provide valuable information to the medical and patient community that may translate to better management of disease and improvement in patient safety and population health.
Please note that research grants are non-promotional, free from Octapharma's influence, and have no intended commercial benefit to Octapharma.
To qualify, requests for support must relate to clinical or pre-clinical research focusing on human protein therapies in one or more of the following therapeutic areas:
• Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
Octapharma will not support grant requests in the following areas:
• Grants for general operating expenses, capital building costs
• Grants for animal health care or research
• Grants to political, religious, fraternal, discriminatory or for-profit organizations such as pharmaceutical companies, homecare companies, health maintenance organizations, specialty pharmacies and group purchasing organizations
• Free-of-charge product will not be supplied under the Grants program
• Charitable donations
• Continuing education credit fees/tuition, travel or lodging for a healthcare professional to attend an education and/or scientific conference
• Travel fellowships
• Programs that do not primarily benefit patient care or advance medical science
• Requests for grants or donations that are not of a scientific interest to Octapharma
• Grants requests for organizations or activities outside of the US. For such requests, please contact your local Octapharma office. Contact details can be found by following this link.
• Grants for medical / scientific symposia, professional meetings, continuing education credit fees/tuition, travel or lodging for a healthcare professional to attend an education and/or scientific conference.
The Grants Committee reviews and evaluates all requests for the Octapharma Grants funding.
The Committee is not obligated to approve any grants requests and will not do so if the application does not meet the program requirements.
The Octapharma Grants program can be withdrawn at the discretion of Octapharma USA at any time.
The Octapharma Grants Committee will meet every 6 months -- in April and October -- to review all applications received. Applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome within two weeks of the completion of the Grant Review process.
Director of Compliance & Government Affairs, Octapharma USA, Inc.
VP, Finance & Operation, Octapharma USA, Inc.
Dr. Craig Kessler, MD
Hematology, Internal Medicine
President of Octapharma USA, Inc.
Dr. Jordan Orange, MD
Allergy & Immunotherapy, Pediatric Allergy and
Tom Schleis MS, RPh
Director of Medical Affairs, Octapharma USA, Inc.
Tobin Chettiath, PharmD, MBA
Associate Director, Octapharma USA, Inc.
The status of grant requests can be tracked on-line at octapharmagrants.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
No grant request should be considered approved until the applicant has received written notification from the Octapharma Grants Committee.